02 Dec 7 Step Ring Sling Shopping Guide
When it comes to your bundle of joy each decision is precious and needs extra thought. Would you believe us if we told you that you could be a little closer to your little angle and easily nurse them when you’re out and about. In our previous posts we’ve highlighted the reasons to get a ring sling and the benefits of attachment parenting. Since you’re convinced that a ring slings are convenient and beneficial, now it’s time to pick out your own. To make your life easier we’ve compiled a 7 step ring sling shopping guide so you pick out the perfect ring sling:
- Quality: You want to keep your little munchkin safe in your arms. So, the quality of the ring sling is extremely important to ensure safety.
- User-friendly: You’re a parent with an extremely enthusiastic baby or toddler and I’m sure you don’t have all the time in the world to devote to a ring sling. So, a ring sling needs to be extremely easy to use.
- Comfort: Remember you’re about to carry around your baby or toddler and you want to enjoy every babywearing moment. So, it’s important for you to find a ring sling that is comfortable.
- Ergonomically Designed: The biggest concern with a ring sling is that your baby weight will be placed on your shoulders. So choose a ring that is ergonomically designed to shift the baby weight across your back while your baby remains blissful.
- Easy storage and cleaning: The biggest benefit of ring slings is that you can easily store it anywhere. But while choosing a ring sling make sure the fabric is easy to wash and wear. This way you can dedicate your extra time to your little one, not cleaning the ring sling.
- Allergy-free fabric: As parents I am sure you’re well aware that babies and toddles have extra sensitive skin. The last thing you want is your baby getting allergies from a ring sling. Pick out an allergy tested to make sure you and your baby enjoys an allergy-free babywearing experience.
- Practical: Sometimes it’s not just your new born that you want to babywear you might want to cuddle with your toddler and spread a little extra warmth. Choose a ring sling that can carry over 100 pounds to enjoy and extended babywearing experience with your little one.
Bonus: If you’ve been reading attentively then here is a bonus for you. Lot of mommies opt to nurse their babies. Privacy is crucial while nursing. So a ring sling that doubles as a nursing cover in an ideal solution.
Keep these tips in mind when you shop for a ring sling to spend more intimate times with your bundle of joy. Also, you want to know a little secret? Mamaway ring slings are designed with all of the above. With the holidays right around the corner this might be a great gift option for spouses who just welcomed a little one, for family members that recently became parents or for parents who want to try out babywearing. So hurry and plan to fill out those Santa socks with a small and mighty gift…ho ho ho merry Mamaway!