11 Apr 7 points that will make you want to wear a postnatal belly band
Giving birth is joyful and stressful at the same time. Your body goes through so many different changes and one of the most visible change is that you end up gaining weight. Who doesn’t want their pre-pregnancy body back? One way to achieve this is to use a postnatal belly band. Wearing it not only provides additional support but it has so many additional benefit that will make you love a postnatal belly band. To make make a more compelling argument for postnatal belly bands we have 7 points that will make you want to wear a postnatal belly band now!
- Postnatal belly bands are a great way to stay fit and feel comfortable. It helps you to get back into a healthy shape and also it will help you get rid of your back aches which you can have after a delivery.
- It is designed to support your lower back and abdomen. It can be used by mothers who had natural birth and those who had a caesarian section.
- Using it helps you to maintain a good body posture. Good posture can prevent back pains and keep you from altering your posture, particularly breastfeeding mothers.
- Postnatal belly bands strengthen your core muscles. Your core strength decreases after delivery and the muscles strained during pregnancy require time to heal.
- It is good for your pelvic floor muscles. It helps to strengthen your pelvic muscles.Physical activity and taking care of the baby after delivery can further strain your core muscles.
- Postnatal belly bands are versatile and worth every penny. They can be worn during times all times of the day, ranging from when you exercise to when you’re lounging at home. A good postnatal belly band is designed with durable fabric so it’ll be by your side for a while.
- It hides your tummy which protrudes post pregnancy. While strengthening your core muscles it also tucks your tummy fat and helps you get back in shape.
The best part about a postnatal belly band is that use it immediately after delivery to obtain maximum result. If you don’t feel any discomfort then you can use a postnatal belly band for multiple hours throughout the day. However, you need to understand that a postnatal belly band only supports you externally. You should not be too dependent on the use of postnatal belly band for weight loss. This has to matched with a healthy lifestyle. So, if you still don’t have a postnatal belly band, it’s high time you get one!